ATGATT - All The Gear All The Time! Learn it, know it, live it.
Would you rather have your $200 jacket sliding on the pavement or your bare shoulder?
As soon as I can get Cynthia to pose in her jacket, we'll post that pic.
Ladies Fly Racing Cool Pro II Mesh Riding Jacket
Keep your cool on you next ride with Fly Racing and the Women's CoolPro Mesh Jacket. Constructed of abrasion resistant mesh and 600D ballistic nylon, the CoolPro also features reflective piping for night-time visibility and a removable liner for those summer evening blasts to the local bike night.
- Multi-panel, abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Removable CE approved armor in the shoulders, elbows, with comfort pad in the back
- High visibility reflective piping for added safety
- Lightweight, water resistant, removable liner is great for the occasional rain shower, or a perfect windbreaker for those cool mornings or evenings
- 3-step adjustable, upper and lower, sleeve volume control, helps keep armor in just the right place
- Zippered wrist cuff enclosure with security snap
- Dual Velcro adjustable waist straps provide a custom fit
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 1 internal map pocket
- 8" zipper connects to pant
Speed and Strength Trial by Fire Mesh Riding Jacket
We were in the market for summer riding jackets. Our leather jackets we use when the temps are cooler are just too dark and too hot to wear in this Alabama heat. When we started our search for summer jackets, we had a short list of "must haves". They had to be affordable, have good air flow, decent armor protection and good looking. We had settled on these jackets but came across the ones shown on this page right before we were about to place the order.
We did our homework by reading up on the jackets as well as online reviews from actual owners. We determined that for our body styles, we both would need medium sized jackets (Jerry is 6' tall and 180# and Cynthia is 5'7" and ???#). We placed the order and paid a hair over $260 for both jackets, shipping included and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision. Here is a picture of Jerry in his new jacket as well as his helmet and gloves. Below this image is the manufacturer's description of the jacket and here is a link to this jacket.
Going through exactly what its name suggests, the Trial By Fire mesh jacket has survived the worst of the sun and heat and has come out the other side stronger than ever. Fitted for easy motion on the bike, a comfortable collar and cuffs go with strategically placed adjustment straps for a controlled shape at speed. Motorcycle riding in the heat can be rewarding and with the Trial By Fire jacket, the door has been opened to it.
- Combined Fierce mesh and AR-600 frame
- Removable C.E. approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable dual density back protector
- Velcro cuff adjuster
- Molded Strong Arm sleeve adjuster
- Lockdown waist adjuster
- Removable cool core vest liner
- Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Reflective trim